Young Artist Face Paint Workshop
Friday, March 28th 2014
for ages 6years-18years old-
Workshop Kit includes:
· The Wolfe Hydracolor Mini Essentials Palette includes 6 essential colors.
Green, Blue, Yellow, Red, Black, White
To use: dip your brush or sponge in water and rub across the surface of the make up until you build up a creamy lather, then apply to the skin. Removes with soap and water.
Expect 50-150 applications per palette.
· Wolfe Superior - #4 Round Brush
Wolfe Brushes come in a wide range of professional, synthetic, round face makeup brushes. They range from size 000 (for hair-fine work), to size 12 (for thicker lines). Wolfe brushes have been developed to work optimally with face and body make up, giving you complete control at all times. The brush hairs were developed exclusively to have the exact amount of strength needed to work easily on skin Brushes clean easily with soap and water.
· Face Paint Sponge are great for all your sponging needs. They hold paint well and are perfect for sponging on all your base colors. The sponges feel soft on the skin and are easy to clean.
· Glitter Pak- is a polyester cosmetic glitter excellent for adding that extra touch of sparkle to your face and body art. Glitter can also be used on the lips & eyelids.
· Practice Sheets
· We will learn A Super Hero Mask- A Butterfly- Batman- Spiderman- Princess= Cheek Art- Heart and Peace Sign, flower -how to use a Sponge and applying glitter.
Movie Night Menu
Italian Ice $2 sm $4 Lg
Italian Soda $2.50
w/ Bubbles (Bobas) $3
Soft drinks- 75 cents
Pickles- 75 cents
Pickle Pops -25 cents
Suckers- 25 cents
"Create Your Own" Prices for "Create Your Own"Spa Body Collection /Spa Products Collection
Add ons Price for a Mix it Up PartyCake/Drinks
Massage Therapy Chair Massage
Benefits of Massage Therapy
Prices for Massage Therapy
Infant Massage Class
Benefits of Infant Massage
Aids in bonding between infant a
Development of Baby physically and emotionally.
and so much more!
Class will address..
*Basic infant massage Techniques
*Introduction to special needs such as
Colic*Sinus* congestion *Tear Duct Obstruction
Who should attend? Parents, Grandparents, Aunts, Uncles, Siblings, Caregivers.
Traditionally each participate will bring their baby to practice on,However if your baby isn't feeling well- or just "not in the mood "you may want to bring a baby doll instead .